Microwave sensor for precise detection of cereal’s humidity
The Humiplus system for the conditioning of cereals is an extremely versatile application which adapts to a screw conveyor that is specific for this type of process or to in-built conveyors in the plant.
It utilizes a digital technique with all the sensors applied in order to carry out multiple sensing at a superior level of accuracy.
The control unit detects and examines by means of a computerized panel the following:
- The humidity of the product to be treated
- The temperature of the product to be treated
- The capacity of the conveyor
- The quantity of liquid treated
By constantly detecting these values the following parts of equipment are managed: motorized valves, motorized modulating valve, feed pump and accessories.
Types of application:
- Storage of cereals
- Feedstuff factories
- Control unit power supply: 230 Vac – 50Hz – 4A
- Humidity sensor power supply: 24 Vdc – 500 mA
- Temperature sensor power supply: 24 Vdc – 300 mA
- Digital input for interface
- Analogical input for signals
- Serial output: COM. serial RS485